If you've missed anything on the station; then our constantly updated Listen Again service gives access to our previous programs.
Friends of Deddington OnAir
The Friends of Deddington OnAir was launched at the open evening and twenty people signed up on the spot. Very many thanks to you all.
Click here to download the Friends application form.
Click here to download the PowerPoint presentation.
Deddington OnAir were invited to join HRH Prince Edward
at the Jubilee Fund Launch, January 2012.
Click here for the photos.
'Deddington OnAir was founded in the Parish of Deddington, and became a limited company in 2011.
It is run entirely by volunteers as a non-profit community asset.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT:
- To provide an online radio resource broadcasting 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- To provide an archived online database including, but not limited to, local history and works of local creatives.
- To strive to inform, educate and entertain, with a variety of original and syndicated content.
- To provide a platform for any willing contributor, local or otherwise, to showcase their work.
- To cater for age groups across the spectrum, when possible.
- To be a local information source, providing updates and live reports where possible.
Deddington OnAir is supported by|